WELCOME!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014
           So the title to this post says it all!  Welcome to my new author website.  Right now it doesn't look like much, but hopefully in the near future there will be more to explore. 

          For those who know me personally, I have been writing for a few years now.  Diligently striving towards the ultimate prize, a published book (maybe more than just one....).  This website is my official Author Website that I will share updates on my writing, my actual books when they are published and much more! 

          So, please be patient with me.  Subscribe to this website and you will automatically receive an email when I add a new post.  Tell all of your friends, neighbors, family or even people in passing.  The more traffic and subscribers of this website, the better possibility that my books (my babies) will get into readers hands.  Feel free to add comments to any of posts or even use the contact form for any questions or comments.

          Thank you for stopping by and hopefully I will hear from you.

0 comments: