Freestyle Friday! Happy New Year!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Freestyle Friday!

 
 

     It’s that time again, Friday.  The very first Friday of 2015 actually.  Let's start the New Year with a fresh slate, a blank page for new beginnings. 
     So to get creative juices flowing, we are doing a New Year Freestyle Friday.  If you are new to Freestyle Fridays, I start with either a picture, sentence or group of sentences, then continue with the beginnings of a story.  This is where you come in and either continue with my story or begin one of your own.  You don’t have to be a writer to do this, just someone who wants to have some creative fun!   

 

     This is not how I wanted to start the New Year.  Sitting alone, in a hotel room, starving… with a gun in my hand.

 

My Story

      I told him I couldn’t do it.  Just causing anyone to hurt was against my nature.  Why did it come down to this?  Did he really think I could get past the inevitable consequences of my actions?  What would my parents think?  Of course, they would never know, since they were hundreds of miles away.  But that didn’t stop me from caring about their reaction.
     I just didn’t understand why it had to come to this?
 
Ok, my peeps.  Take it from there, or start a new one.  Don’t be shy, I’d love to hear from you!



1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    As I sat on the floor rocking with my knees drawn up to my chest. I keep fighting back and forth with the voices in my head, pulling my hair in frustrastion. All of a sudden things get quiet and I hear a very stern authorative voice saying........