Music Playlist for Connections

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Music Playlist for Connections

 
 
     So let's do something fun!  So many authors have playlists that reminds them of their story's.  If the story was turned into a movie, what would be on the soundtrack kind of playlist. 
 
     I am really at a loss for songs that I could add to the playlist.  I'd really like to include a playlist of about 10-12 songs here on my website. 
 
     So this is where you come in.  For those who have read the book Connections, what songs would fit to the story line?  Comment below with a few.  Then I can compile what I think would fit and add the playlist on this website.  Please no songs with bad language :-)   Do have fun with it.  Let's see how many we can get. 

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Wanted by Hunter Hays

  1. Unknown said...:

    You gonna kiss me or not
    Even if
    While Im waiting

  1. Unknown said...:

    Aong the thirsty completely
    Jars of clay i want to fall in love with you

  1. Unknown said...:

    Cool Kids by Echosmith andThinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

  1. Unknown said...:

    Owl city/britt nicole- you're not alone
    Dan bremnes- beautiful
    Mandisa- stronger

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hey all, I am still trying to compile a playlist and deal with any copyright issues. Hopefully soon, I can get on downloaded. Keep the suggestions coming!