Still Looking (Listening) for Connections Playlist Songs...

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Still Looking (Listening) for Connections Play List Songs

 
     I posted an article back in February about putting together a play list for Connections.  Now that it has been a few months (and hopefully more people have read Connections :-) ), I'd like some more input from my readers.  I received a few suggestions to the February article, but no where near enough for me to choose.
    
      So, here's a little prompt.  Think of the relationships between the characters.  Brian and Ana.  Ana and Caleb.  Ana and Aiden.  Caleb and Brian.  Sara and Ana.  You get the picture.  I've found a few on my own but the more options the better.
 
      I love hearing from my readers, so comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Have fun with it!  So, what are you waiting for?  Listen to some awesome songs and respond!  ;-)
 


0 comments: