FREESTYLE FRIDAY!!!

Friday, August 7, 2015

FREESTYLE FRIDAY!

 

I know, I know.  It's been a long time since I have updated this blog, let alone do a Freestyle Friday. But believe me, my life has been pretty hectic the past few months.  Another story, another time.
 
But here we go...  Below is a picture to prompt mine and your imagination.  At first glance, it nudged my creative spirit.  Let's see what it does to your imagination.  You can continue with my story below or create one of your own.
 
 
 
    It was at that moment, I knew I was different.  From my friends and even my family.  I would know if any of them was keeping a secret this monumental.
 
    It started as a tingling in my fingertips turning into numbness.  I first thought it was the beginning of another anxiety attack.  I had those a lot, but the funny thing was, I never got anxious or nervous.  An even more curious attribute to the anxiety attacks was I had them when my joy and happiness were at their peaks.
 
    However, the tingle in my fingertips felt completely foreign, compared to the other times.  I closed my eyes, breathing in calm breaths which normally took care of the anxiety attacks.  No such luck, it only made it stronger.  It shot through my palms and up my arms.  The numbness turned to a fire.  Not the unpleasant kind.  More like the sort that you get when you are wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket that just came out of the dryer or sitting in front of a warm fireplace on a cold winters night.  Maybe even the kind that you feel when you first dip into a hot tub.
 
    As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw the lights.  Not just any ordinary lights, sparks swirled around my palms in every color imaginable.  I was mesmerized at the sight.  It lit up the darkness of the room I was sitting in.  Good thing I was alone.  How could I explain what was happening when I didn't even know myself?  Especially to...him!
 
 
 
OK peeps, here is where you come in.  Continue on with the story above or create one out of your own imagination.  Either way...HAVE FUN!!!
 
 
 
 



0 comments: