What Are You Reading???

Thursday, November 19, 2015

WHAT ARE YOU READING??

 
     old animated book
 
        Part of being a good author is research.  Research includes reading books within the genre you are writing.  My main genre I like to write is YA Urban Fantasy but I also like to write YA romance (with a twist).  With that, I have to read...Read...and READ some more!!! 
    
      I'm in the midst of reading a few series now.  Waiting on the next book to come out in the series.  (Yes, I know.  I need to be writing my next book in the Connections series.  I'm working on it :-)  )
 
        So, what are you reading right now?  Do you have a few books you are wanting to read but haven't got a round to it?  Love to hear what you would suggest.  Comment below the book or books you would suggest and why you think they are Books Worth Reading! 

0 comments: